cgroup_memory_recap – Profiles maximum memory usage of tasks and full execution using cgroups¶
New in version 2.6.
- This is an ansible callback plugin that profiles maximum memory usage of ansible and individual tasks, and displays a recap at the end using cgroups
The below requirements are needed on the local master node that executes this callback.
- whitelist in configuration
- Requires ansible to be run from within a cgroup, such as with
cgexec -g memory:ansible_profile ansible-playbook ...
- This cgroup should only be used by ansible to get accurate results
- To create the cgroup, first use a command such as
sudo cgcreate -a ec2-user:ec2-user -t ec2-user:ec2-user -g memory:ansible_profile