2. Release Notes
The following list summarizes the additions, changes, and modifications which were made to Ansible Tower 3.4.2.
2.1. Ansible Tower Version 3.4.2
- Added a number of notable improvements to translations
- Fixed the Notifications tab to properly appear when viewing a Job Template
- Fixed the total host count to be correct when viewing job output
- Fixed the
awx_workflow_job_name extra variable to be correct for jobs launched via nested workflows
- Fixed scheduled jobs to no longer run twice in clustered Tower installations
- Fixed the display of playbooks that utilize Ansible’s
- Fixed instance group assignments to restore correctly after Tower is backed up and restored
- Fixed a number of workflow builder user interface issues
- Fixed the Job Template credential selection to display all available options when large numbers of Credential Types are in use
- Fixed the stdout display to no longer delay when Smart Inventories are in use
- Fixed a bug that prevented Ansible to upgrade when Tower is updated with
- Fixed the installer to properly upgrade Tower dependencies on upgrade
- Fixed a performance issue in Ansible Tower 3.4.0 which caused a notable delay in job start time for large inventories (>1000 hosts).
- Fixed Tower logs to now properly record failed logins
settings.SCHEDULE_MAX_JOBS so that it also limits workflow Job Templates
For older version of the release notes, as well as other reference materials, refer to the Ansible Tower Release Notes.