The following sections provide information on managing Windows hosts with Ansible.
Because Windows is a non-POSIX-compliant operating system, there are differences between how Ansible interacts with them and the way Windows works. These guides will highlight some of the differences between Linux/Unix hosts and hosts running Windows.
- Setting up a Windows Host
- Windows Remote Management
- Using Ansible and Windows
- Desired State Configuration
- Windows Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Ansible work with Windows XP or Server 2003?
- Can I Manage Windows Nano Server?
- Can Ansible run on Windows?
- Can I use SSH keys to authenticate?
- Why can I run a command locally that does not work under Ansible?
- This program won’t install with Ansible
- What modules are available?
- Can I run Python modules?
- Can I connect over SSH?
- Why is connecting to the host via ssh failing?
- Why are my credentials are being rejected?
- Why am I getting an error SSL CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED?