win_chocolatey_source – Manages Chocolatey sources¶
New in version 2.7.
Used to managed Chocolatey sources configured on the client.
Requires Chocolatey to be already installed on the remote host.
- win_chocolatey – Manage packages using chocolatey
The official documentation on the win_chocolatey module.
- win_chocolatey_config – Manages Chocolatey config settings
The official documentation on the win_chocolatey_config module.
- win_chocolatey_facts – Create a facts collection for Chocolatey
The official documentation on the win_chocolatey_facts module.
- win_chocolatey_feature – Manages Chocolatey features
The official documentation on the win_chocolatey_feature module.
- name: Remove the default public source win_chocolatey_source: name: chocolatey state: absent - name: Add new internal source win_chocolatey_source: name: internal repo state: present source: http://chocolatey-server/chocolatey - name: Create HTTP source with credentials win_chocolatey_source: name: internal repo state: present source: https://chocolatey-server/chocolatey source_username: username source_password: password - name: Disable Chocolatey source win_chocolatey_source: name: chocolatey state: disabled