meraki_mr_l3_firewall – Manage MR access point layer 3 firewalls in the Meraki cloud¶
New in version 2.7.
- Allows for creation, management, and visibility into layer 3 firewalls implemented on Meraki MR access points.
- Module is not idempotent as of current release.
- More information about the Meraki API can be found at https://dashboard.meraki.com/api_docs.
- Some of the options are likely only used for developers within Meraki.
- As of Ansible 2.9, Meraki modules output keys as snake case. To use camel case, set the
ANSIBLE_MERAKI_FORMATenvironment variable to
- Ansible’s Meraki modules will stop supporting camel case output in Ansible 2.13. Please update your playbooks.
- name: Create single firewall rule meraki_mr_l3_firewall: auth_key: abc123 state: present org_name: YourOrg net_id: 12345 number: 1 rules: - comment: Integration test rule policy: allow protocol: tcp dest_port: 80 dest_cidr: 192.0.2.0/24 allow_lan_access: no delegate_to: localhost - name: Enable local LAN access meraki_mr_l3_firewall: auth_key: abc123 state: present org_name: YourOrg net_id: 123 number: 1 rules: allow_lan_access: yes delegate_to: localhost - name: Query firewall rules meraki_mr_l3_firewall: auth_key: abc123 state: query org_name: YourOrg net_name: YourNet number: 1 delegate_to: localhost