azure_rm_dnsrecordset_info – Get DNS Record Set facts¶
New in version 2.9.
- Get facts for a specific DNS Record Set in a Zone, or a specific type in all Zones or in one Zone etc.
The below requirements are needed on the host that executes this module.
- python >= 2.7
- azure >= 2.0.0
- For authentication with Azure you can pass parameters, set environment variables, use a profile stored in ~/.azure/credentials, or log in before you run your tasks or playbook with
- Authentication is also possible using a service principal or Active Directory user.
- To authenticate via service principal, pass subscription_id, client_id, secret and tenant or set environment variables AZURE_SUBSCRIPTION_ID, AZURE_CLIENT_ID, AZURE_SECRET and AZURE_TENANT.
- To authenticate via Active Directory user, pass ad_user and password, or set AZURE_AD_USER and AZURE_PASSWORD in the environment.
- Alternatively, credentials can be stored in ~/.azure/credentials. This is an ini file containing a [default] section and the following keys: subscription_id, client_id, secret and tenant or subscription_id, ad_user and password. It is also possible to add additional profiles. Specify the profile by passing profile or setting AZURE_PROFILE in the environment.
- name: Get facts for one Record Set azure_rm_dnsrecordset_info: resource_group: myResourceGroup zone_name: example.com relative_name: server10 record_type: A - name: Get facts for all Type A Record Sets in a Zone azure_rm_dnsrecordset_info: resource_group: myResourceGroup zone_name: example.com record_type: A - name: Get all record sets in one zone azure_rm_dnsrecordset_info: resource_group: myResourceGroup zone_name: example.com
Common return values are documented here, the following are the fields unique to this module: