azure_rm_image_info – Get facts about azure custom images¶
New in version 2.9.
- List azure custom images. The images can be listed where scope of listing can be based on subscription, resource group, name or tags.
The below requirements are needed on the host that executes this module.
- python >= 2.7
- azure >= 2.0.0
- For authentication with Azure you can pass parameters, set environment variables, use a profile stored in ~/.azure/credentials, or log in before you run your tasks or playbook with
- Authentication is also possible using a service principal or Active Directory user.
- To authenticate via service principal, pass subscription_id, client_id, secret and tenant or set environment variables AZURE_SUBSCRIPTION_ID, AZURE_CLIENT_ID, AZURE_SECRET and AZURE_TENANT.
- To authenticate via Active Directory user, pass ad_user and password, or set AZURE_AD_USER and AZURE_PASSWORD in the environment.
- Alternatively, credentials can be stored in ~/.azure/credentials. This is an ini file containing a [default] section and the following keys: subscription_id, client_id, secret and tenant or subscription_id, ad_user and password. It is also possible to add additional profiles. Specify the profile by passing profile or setting AZURE_PROFILE in the environment.
- name: List images with name azure_rm_image_info: name: test-image resource_group: myResourceGroup - name: List images by resource group azure_rm_image_info: resource_group: myResourceGroup tags: - testing - foo:bar - name: List all available images under current subscription azure_rm_image_info:
Common return values are documented here, the following are the fields unique to this module: