bigip_qkview – Manage qkviews on the device¶
New in version 2.4.
- Manages creating and downloading qkviews from a BIG-IP. Various options can be provided when creating qkviews. The qkview is important when dealing with F5 support. It may be required that you upload this qkview to the supported channels during resolution of an SRs that you may have opened.
- This module does not include the “max time” or “restrict to blade” options.
- If you are using this module with either Ansible Tower or Ansible AWX, you should be aware of how these Ansible products execute jobs in restricted environments. More informat can be found here https://clouddocs.f5.com/products/orchestration/ansible/devel/usage/module-usage-with-tower.html
- For more information on using Ansible to manage F5 Networks devices see https://www.ansible.com/integrations/networks/f5.
- Requires BIG-IP software version >= 12.
- The F5 modules only manipulate the running configuration of the F5 product. To ensure that BIG-IP specific configuration persists to disk, be sure to include at least one task that uses the bigip_config module to save the running configuration. Refer to the module’s documentation for the correct usage of the module to save your running configuration.
- name: Fetch a qkview from the remote device bigip_qkview: asm_request_log: yes exclude: - audit - secure dest: /tmp/localhost.localdomain.qkview provider: password: secret server: lb.mydomain.com user: admin delegate_to: localhost