bigip_snmp_community – Manages SNMP communities on a BIG-IP¶
New in version 2.6.
- Assists in managing SNMP communities on a BIG-IP. Different SNMP versions are supported by this module. Take note of the different parameters offered by this module, as different parameters work for different versions of SNMP. Typically this becomes an interest if you are mixing versions
- For more information on using Ansible to manage F5 Networks devices see https://www.ansible.com/integrations/networks/f5.
- Requires BIG-IP software version >= 12.
- The F5 modules only manipulate the running configuration of the F5 product. To ensure that BIG-IP specific configuration persists to disk, be sure to include at least one task that uses the bigip_config module to save the running configuration. Refer to the module’s documentation for the correct usage of the module to save your running configuration.
- name: Create an SMNP v2c read-only community bigip_snmp_community: name: foo version: v2c source: all oid: .1 access: ro provider: password: secret server: lb.mydomain.com user: admin delegate_to: localhost - name: Create an SMNP v3 read-write community bigip_snmp_community: name: foo version: v3 snmp_username: foo snmp_auth_protocol: sha snmp_auth_password: secret snmp_privacy_protocol: aes snmp_privacy_password: secret oid: .1 access: rw provider: password: secret server: lb.mydomain.com user: admin delegate_to: localhost - name: Remove the default 'public' SNMP community bigip_snmp_community: name: public source: default state: absent provider: password: secret server: lb.mydomain.com user: admin delegate_to: localhost
Common return values are documented here, the following are the fields unique to this module: