bigiq_utility_license – Manage utility licenses on a BIG-IQ¶
New in version 2.6.
- Manages utility licenses on a BIG-IQ. Utility licenses are one form of licenses that BIG-IQ can distribute. These licenses, unlike regkey licenses, do not require a pool to be created before creation. Additionally, when assigning them, you assign by offering instead of key.
The below requirements are needed on the host that executes this module.
- BIG-IQ >= 5.3.0
- For more information on using Ansible to manage F5 Networks devices see https://www.ansible.com/integrations/networks/f5.
- Requires BIG-IP software version >= 12.
- The F5 modules only manipulate the running configuration of the F5 product. To ensure that BIG-IP specific configuration persists to disk, be sure to include at least one task that uses the bigip_config module to save the running configuration. Refer to the module’s documentation for the correct usage of the module to save your running configuration.
- name: Add a utility license to the system bigiq_utility_license: license_key: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX accept_eula: yes state: present provider: user: admin password: secret server: lb.mydomain.com delegate_to: localhost - name: Remove a utility license from the system bigiq_utility_license: license_key: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX state: absent provider: user: admin password: secret server: lb.mydomain.com delegate_to: localhost