eric_eccli_command – Run commands on remote devices running ERICSSON ECCLI¶
New in version 2.9.
- Sends arbitrary commands to an ERICSSON eccli node and returns the results read from the device. This module includes an argument that will cause the module to wait for a specific condition before returning or timing out if the condition is not met.
- This module also support running commands in configuration mode in raw command style.
- Tested against IPOS 19.3
- For more information on using Ansible to manage network devices see the Ansible Network Guide
- For more information on using Ansible to manage Ericsson devices see the Ericsson documents.
- Starting with Ansible 2.5 we recommend using
- For more information please see the ERIC_ECCLI Platform Options guide.
tasks: - name: run show version on remote devices eric_eccli_command: commands: show version - name: run show version and check to see if output contains IPOS eric_eccli_command: commands: show version wait_for: result contains IPOS - name: run multiple commands on remote nodes eric_eccli_command: commands: - show version - show running-config interfaces - name: run multiple commands and evaluate the output eric_eccli_command: commands: - show version - show running-config interfaces wait_for: - result contains IPOS - result contains management
Common return values are documented here, the following are the fields unique to this module: