gcp_iam_role_info – Gather info for GCP Role¶
New in version 2.8.
- Gather info for GCP Role
- This module was called
gcp_iam_role_factsbefore Ansible 2.9. The usage has not changed.
The below requirements are needed on the host that executes this module.
- python >= 2.6
- requests >= 2.18.4
- google-auth >= 1.3.0
- for authentication, you can set service_account_file using the c(gcp_service_account_file) env variable.
- for authentication, you can set service_account_contents using the c(GCP_SERVICE_ACCOUNT_CONTENTS) env variable.
- For authentication, you can set service_account_email using the
- For authentication, you can set auth_kind using the
- For authentication, you can set scopes using the
- Environment variables values will only be used if the playbook values are not set.
- The service_account_email and service_account_file options are mutually exclusive.
- name: get info on a role gcp_iam_role_info: project: test_project auth_kind: serviceaccount service_account_file: "/tmp/auth.pem"
Common return values are documented here, the following are the fields unique to this module: