gcp_pubsub_topic – Creates a GCP Topic¶
New in version 2.6.
The below requirements are needed on the host that executes this module.
- python >= 2.6
- requests >= 2.18.4
- google-auth >= 1.3.0
- API Reference: https://cloud.google.com/pubsub/docs/reference/rest/v1/projects.topics
- Managing Topics: https://cloud.google.com/pubsub/docs/admin#managing_topics
- for authentication, you can set service_account_file using the c(gcp_service_account_file) env variable.
- for authentication, you can set service_account_contents using the c(GCP_SERVICE_ACCOUNT_CONTENTS) env variable.
- For authentication, you can set service_account_email using the
- For authentication, you can set auth_kind using the
- For authentication, you can set scopes using the
- Environment variables values will only be used if the playbook values are not set.
- The service_account_email and service_account_file options are mutually exclusive.
- name: create a topic gcp_pubsub_topic: name: test-topic1 project: test_project auth_kind: serviceaccount service_account_file: "/tmp/auth.pem" state: present
Common return values are documented here, the following are the fields unique to this module: