- command – Execute commands on targets
- expect – Executes a command and responds to prompts
- psexec – Runs commands on a remote Windows host based on the PsExec model
- raw – Executes a low-down and dirty command
- script – Runs a local script on a remote node after transferring it
- shell – Execute shell commands on targets
- telnet – Executes a low-down and dirty telnet command
- (D): This marks a module as deprecated, which means a module is kept for backwards compatibility but usage is discouraged. The module documentation details page may explain more about this rationale.