netapp_e_alerts – NetApp E-Series manage email notification settings¶
New in version 2.7.
- Certain E-Series systems have the capability to send email notifications on potentially critical events.
- This module will allow the owner of the system to specify email recipients for these messages.
- Check mode is supported.
- Alertable messages are a subset of messages shown by the Major Event Log (MEL), of the storage-system. Examples of alertable messages include drive failures, failed controllers, loss of redundancy, and other warning/critical events.
- This API is currently only supported with the Embedded Web Services API v2.0 and higher.
- The E-Series Ansible modules require either an instance of the Web Services Proxy (WSP), to be available to manage the storage-system, or an E-Series storage-system that supports the Embedded Web Services API.
- Embedded Web Services is currently available on the E2800, E5700, EF570, and newer hardware models.
- netapp_e_storage_system may be utilized for configuring the systems managed by a WSP instance.
- name: Enable email-based alerting netapp_e_alerts: state: enabled sender: [email protected] server: [email protected] contact: "Phone: 1-555-555-5555" recipients: - [email protected] - [email protected] api_url: "10.1.1.1:8443" api_username: "admin" api_password: "myPass" - name: Disable alerting netapp_e_alerts: state: disabled api_url: "10.1.1.1:8443" api_username: "admin" api_password: "myPass"
Common return values are documented here, the following are the fields unique to this module:
The settings have been updated.