netapp_e_asup – NetApp E-Series manage auto-support settings¶
New in version 2.7.
- Allow the auto-support settings to be configured for an individual E-Series storage-system
- Check mode is supported.
- Enabling ASUP will allow our support teams to monitor the logs of the storage-system in order to proactively respond to issues with the system. It is recommended that all ASUP-related options be enabled, but they may be disabled if desired.
- This API is currently only supported with the Embedded Web Services API v2.0 and higher.
- The E-Series Ansible modules require either an instance of the Web Services Proxy (WSP), to be available to manage the storage-system, or an E-Series storage-system that supports the Embedded Web Services API.
- Embedded Web Services is currently available on the E2800, E5700, EF570, and newer hardware models.
- netapp_e_storage_system may be utilized for configuring the systems managed by a WSP instance.
- name: Enable ASUP and allow pro-active retrieval of bundles netapp_e_asup: state: enabled active: yes api_url: "10.1.1.1:8443" api_username: "admin" api_password: "myPass" - name: Set the ASUP schedule to only send bundles from 12 AM CST to 3 AM CST. netapp_e_asup: start: 17 end: 20 api_url: "10.1.1.1:8443" api_username: "admin" api_password: "myPass"
Common return values are documented here, the following are the fields unique to this module: