oneview_fcoe_network – Manage OneView FCoE Network resources¶
New in version 2.4.
The below requirements are needed on the host that executes this module.
- hpOneView >= 4.0.0
- python >= 2.7.9
- A sample configuration file for the config parameter can be found at: https://github.com/HewlettPackard/oneview-ansible/blob/master/examples/oneview_config-rename.json
- Check how to use environment variables for configuration at: https://github.com/HewlettPackard/oneview-ansible#environment-variables
- Additional Playbooks for the HPE OneView Ansible modules can be found at: https://github.com/HewlettPackard/oneview-ansible/tree/master/examples
- The OneView API version used will directly affect returned and expected fields in resources. Information on setting the desired API version and can be found at: https://github.com/HewlettPackard/oneview-ansible#setting-your-oneview-version
- name: Ensure that FCoE Network is present using the default configuration oneview_fcoe_network: config: '/etc/oneview/oneview_config.json' state: present data: name: Test FCoE Network vlanId: 201 delegate_to: localhost - name: Update the FCOE network scopes oneview_fcoe_network: config: '/etc/oneview/oneview_config.json' state: present data: name: New FCoE Network scopeUris: - '/rest/scopes/00SC123456' - '/rest/scopes/01SC123456' delegate_to: localhost - name: Ensure that FCoE Network is absent oneview_fcoe_network: config: '/etc/oneview/oneview_config.json' state: absent data: name: New FCoE Network delegate_to: localhost
Common return values are documented here, the following are the fields unique to this module:
|On state 'present'. Can be null.||
Has the facts about the OneView FCoE Networks.