tower_host – create, update, or destroy Ansible Tower host¶
- Create, update, or destroy Ansible Tower hosts. See https://www.ansible.com/tower for an overview.
The below requirements are needed on the host that executes this module.
- ansible-tower-cli >= 3.0.2
- If no config_file is provided we will attempt to use the tower-cli library defaults to find your Tower host information.
- config_file should contain Tower configuration in the following format host=hostname username=username password=password
- name: Add tower host tower_host: name: localhost description: "Local Host Group" inventory: "Local Inventory" state: present tower_config_file: "~/tower_cli.cfg" variables: example_var: 123