tower_label – create, update, or destroy Ansible Tower label¶
- Create, update, or destroy Ansible Tower labels. See https://www.ansible.com/tower for an overview.
The below requirements are needed on the host that executes this module.
- ansible-tower-cli >= 3.0.2
- If no config_file is provided we will attempt to use the tower-cli library defaults to find your Tower host information.
- config_file should contain Tower configuration in the following format host=hostname username=username password=password
- name: Add label to tower organization tower_label: name: Custom Label organization: My Organization state: present tower_config_file: "~/tower_cli.cfg"