tower_receive – Receive assets from Ansible Tower¶
New in version 2.8.
The below requirements are needed on the host that executes this module.
- ansible-tower-cli >= 3.0.2
- ansible-tower-cli >= 3.3.0
- Specifying a name of “all” for any asset type will export all items of that asset type.
- If no config_file is provided we will attempt to use the tower-cli library defaults to find your Tower host information.
- config_file should contain Tower configuration in the following format host=hostname username=username password=password
- name: Export all tower assets tower_receive: all: True tower_config_file: "~/tower_cli.cfg" - name: Export all inventories tower_receive: inventory: - all - name: Export a job template named "My Template" and all Credentials tower_receive: job_template: - "My Template" credential: - all
Common return values are documented here, the following are the fields unique to this module:
The exported assets