tower_role – create, update, or destroy Ansible Tower role¶
- Create, update, or destroy Ansible Tower roles. See https://www.ansible.com/tower for an overview.
The below requirements are needed on the host that executes this module.
- ansible-tower-cli >= 3.0.2
- If no config_file is provided we will attempt to use the tower-cli library defaults to find your Tower host information.
- config_file should contain Tower configuration in the following format host=hostname username=username password=password
- name: Add jdoe to the member role of My Team tower_role: user: jdoe target_team: "My Team" role: member state: present tower_config_file: "~/tower_cli.cfg"