vdirect_commit – Commits pending configuration changes on Radware devices¶
New in version 2.5.
- Commits pending configuration changes on one or more Radware devices via vDirect server.
- For Alteon ADC device, apply, sync and save actions will be performed by default. Skipping of an action is possible by explicit parameter specifying.
- For Alteon VX Container device, no sync operation will be performed since sync action is only relevant for Alteon ADC devices.
- For DefensePro and AppWall devices, a bulk commit action will be performed. Explicit apply, sync and save actions specifying is not relevant.
The below requirements are needed on the host that executes this module.
- vdirect-client >= 4.1.1
- Requires the Radware vdirect-client Python package on the host. This is as easy as
pip install vdirect-client
- name: vdirect_commit vdirect_commit: vdirect_ip: 10.10.10.10 vdirect_user: vDirect vdirect_password: radware devices: ['dev1', 'dev2'] sync: no
Common return values are documented here, the following are the fields unique to this module:
Message detailing actions result
Requested actions were successfully performed on all devices.