win_webpicmd – Installs packages using Web Platform Installer command-line¶
- Installs packages using Web Platform Installer command-line (http://www.iis.net/learn/install/web-platform-installer/web-platform-installer-v4-command-line-webpicmdexe-rtw-release).
- Must be installed and present in PATH (see win_chocolatey module; ‘webpicmd’ is the package name, and you must install ‘lessmsi’ first too)?
- Install IIS first (see win_feature module).
string / required
Name of the package to be installed.
- Accepts EULAs and suppresses reboot - you will need to check manage reboots yourself (see win_reboot module)
- win_package – Installs/uninstalls an installable package
- The official documentation on the win_package module.