logentries – Sends events to Logentries¶
- This callback plugin will generate JSON objects and send them to Logentries via TCP for auditing/debugging purposes.
- Before 2.4, if you wanted to use an ini configuration, the file must be placed in the same directory as this plugin and named logentries.ini
- In 2.4 and above you can just put it in the main Ansible configuration file.
The below requirements are needed on the local master node that executes this callback.
- whitelisting in configuration
- certifi (python library)
- flatdict (python library), if you want to use the ‘flatten’ option
examples: > To enable, add this to your ansible.cfg file in the defaults block [defaults] callback_whitelist = logentries Either set the environment variables export LOGENTRIES_API=data.logentries.com export LOGENTRIES_PORT=10000 export LOGENTRIES_ANSIBLE_TOKEN=dd21fc88-f00a-43ff-b977-e3a4233c53af Or in the main Ansible config file [callback_logentries] api = data.logentries.com port = 10000 tls_port = 20000 use_tls = no token = dd21fc88-f00a-43ff-b977-e3a4233c53af flatten = False