- certificate_complete_chain – Complete certificate chain given a set of untrusted and root certificates
- openssl_certificate – Generate and/or check OpenSSL certificates
- openssl_csr – Generate OpenSSL Certificate Signing Request (CSR)
- openssl_dhparam – Generate OpenSSL Diffie-Hellman Parameters
- openssl_pkcs12 – Generate OpenSSL PKCS#12 archive.
- openssl_privatekey – Generate OpenSSL private keys.
- openssl_publickey – Generate an OpenSSL public key from its private key.
- acme_account – Create, modify or delete ACME accounts
- acme_account_facts – Retrieves information on ACME accounts
- acme_certificate – Create SSL/TLS certificates with the ACME protocol
- acme_certificate_revoke – Revoke certificates with the ACME protocol
- acme_challenge_cert_helper – Prepare certificates required for ACME challenges such as tls-alpn-01
- (D): This marks a module as deprecated, which means a module is kept for backwards compatibility but usage is discouraged. The module documentation details page may explain more about this rationale.