Working With Modules¶
Ansible ships with a number of modules (called the ‘module library’) that can be executed directly on remote hosts or through Playbooks.
Users can also write their own modules. These modules can control system resources, like services, packages, or files (anything really), or handle executing system commands.
- Introduction To Ad-Hoc Commands
- Examples of using modules in /usr/bin/ansible
- Working With Playbooks
- Examples of using modules with /usr/bin/ansible-playbook
- Should you develop a module?
- How to write your own modules
- Python API
- Examples of using modules with the Python API
- Mailing List
- Questions? Help? Ideas? Stop by the list on Google Groups
- #ansible IRC chat channel