import_tasks – Import a task list¶
New in version 2.4.
This is a core feature of Ansible, rather than a module, and cannot be overridden like a module.
- import_playbook – Import a playbook
The official documentation on the import_playbook module.
- import_role – Import a role into a play
The official documentation on the import_role module.
- include_role – Load and execute a role
The official documentation on the include_role module.
- include_tasks – Dynamically include a task list
The official documentation on the include_tasks module.
- Including and Importing
More information related to including and importing playbooks, roles and tasks.
- hosts: all tasks: - debug: msg: task1 - name: Include task list in play import_tasks: stuff.yaml - debug: msg: task10 - hosts: all tasks: - debug: msg: task1 - name: Apply conditional to all imported tasks import_tasks: stuff.yaml when: hostvar is defined