Ansible Collections Contributor Guide
- The Ansible Collections Development Cycle
- Requesting changes to a collection
- Creating your first collection pull request
- Testing Collection Contributions
- Review checklist for collection PRs
- Guidelines for collection maintainers
- Contributing to Ansible-maintained Collections
- Ansible Community Steering Committee
- Contributing to the Ansible Documentation
- Other Tools and Programs
- Popular editors
- Development tools
- Tools for validating playbooks
- Other tools
If you have a specific Ansible interest or expertise (for example, VMware, Linode, and so on, consider joining a working group.
Working with the Ansible collection repositories
How can I find editors, linters, and other tools that will support my Ansible development efforts?
Where can I find guidance on coding in Ansible?
How do I create a collection?
How do I rebase my PR?
How do I learn about Ansible’s testing (CI) process?
How do I deprecate a module?
See Collection developer tutorials for a quick introduction on how to develop and test your collection contributions.