Working With Plugins¶
Plugins are pieces of code that augment Ansible’s core functionality. Ansible uses a plugin architecture to enable a rich, flexible and expandable feature set.
Ansible ships with a number of handy plugins, and you can easily write your own.
This section covers the various types of plugins that are included with Ansible:
- Intro to Playbooks
- An introduction to playbooks
- Ansible Configuration Settings
- Ansible configuration documentation and settings
- Working with command line tools
- Ansible tools, description and options
- User Mailing List
- Have a question? Stop by the google group!
- #ansible IRC chat channel